Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hold the skirt, madam! When I walked around in Oslo today, I stumbled across a new makeup store I


Hold the skirt, madam! When I walked around in Oslo today, I stumbled across a new makeup store I've never seen before. Usually I never enter such shops because chicks who work behind the counter are as regeneration l some snotty bitches with the worst attitude. Die! But for some inexplicable reason, I went over to see the storefront. And then my heart stopped. They had Ch ina Glaze on display! * Swoon * So I ran in and got totally dÄnedimpen over everything they had in there. Ended up buying two polishes from China Glaze: Purple Panic and Ruby Pumps. Purple Panic has an insane cool bright pink tone, but the paint does not cover as well. You need 3 coats and top coat because it dries matte. It should have a neon finish, but it does not. But Ruby Pumps is so insane fine that it is impossible to describe. But imagine sequins, glitter, painted apples junk food and rubies as you are close! The deep, blood red color reminiscent of ruby red slippers in The Wizard Of Oz. Holy shit, it's stunning!! (The pictures are not even close to show how nice these greens are unfortunately) The girl behind the till said they were the only ones in Oslo leading China Glaze. They had Opi too, but no color I wanted. The girl behind the till was super cute and nice. I'll definitely be back. A gem in the center. The store was quiet, junk food open and had a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Can definitely recommend this to those of you who get the rash of typical perfumeries :) The polishes junk food cost 99, - per piece, junk food 14ml. The store called Kicks located in Kongens Gate 31, and it is one of Storo Large Center and I found out. On the website they have an overview of how the other shops located in the country. For my friends in Bergen is on the Xhibition ("Make Up Store" I suppose) Otherwise I just had to buy Harajuku Lovers Eau de toilette because The bottle was so damn nice! And the scents coconut, spice and all things nice. (So do I just live with the fact that I found out that there is a pop-chick behind it) I will briefly junk food tell everyone about Tone Lise Academy which has its own nail polish. Their store located in Brugata. They have a fantastic range of colors and all one had to dream of the equipment. Have been a customer for 3 years and am very pleased :) They are kick ass at the base and top coat!
Have known about Kicks long :) I think it is a Swedish chain has at least been Kicks in Sweden before coming to Norway. I <3 Kicks! The one they have in Bergen is really big, at least 10x that of Make Up Store ;) Reply Delete
2014 (6) January junk food (6) 2013 (35) December (5) August (3) July (7) June (4) April (6) March (4) February (1) January (5) 2012 (80) December junk food (1) November (2) October junk food (3) September (5) August (6) July (5) June (7) May (2) April (11) March (9) February (14) January (15) 2011 (46) December (6) November (2) October (6) September (3) August (3) July (3) June (7) May (5) April (4) January (1) February (3) January (3) 2010 (32) November (5) October (6) September (7) August (14) Corset - A wonderful pine ;) Laura Mercier - Posh, but perfect. My kinda bling ;) TAX! Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner and NYX Super Fat E. .. Sugar Pill - Loose eyeshadows Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Lip Tars NYX - Works for me China Glaze in Oslo!! junk food Nail polish - Bliss in a bottle Benefit - Cover up! Primer - Death to creasing! Eyeko eyecream - Extra glow FTW! Black Blog - For us who are not so pink


No comments:

Post a Comment