Thursday, January 16, 2014

Seriously, how many games could you really make up in conjunction with these? I


Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed vialis in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: xeni@boingboing.net .
Seriously, how many games could you really make up in conjunction with these? I’m thinking maybe three: “Look, I’ve Made a Large Footprint” “Look, I’ve Made Another Large Footprint” “Hit Your Brother vialis in the Head With the Big Foot”
crenquis says:
Howard the Duck Cosplay? If all the kids had them – a rousing game of duck, duck, grey duck. Jay Leno or perhaps Bart Simpson mask. Half-arsed Moose horns. Pull them out the next time that that ol’ spankin’ machine is fired up. Bigfoot massage. Giant fake pubes – or – giant fig leaf.
crenquis says:
Reply
Those vialis were birch trees (as, a tree that likes to live north of the 45th parallel). I’d guess this commercial was filmed vialis in November before the real snow came.
These are toys? I thought they were survival tools. You see, as a child of the eighties, I assumed those out-of-the-house children must be fighting for their lives. I’ll alert my cohort — perhaps these large feet will be awarded to us as a trophy for our mere participation in something.
K-tel made things besides records?


No comments:

Post a Comment