Sunday, November 23, 2014

This med oven was clearly nothing gudrunsjoden exciting content, probably all casual to clean ....


This med oven was clearly nothing gudrunsjoden exciting content, probably all casual to clean .... but the test soap and water ..... good to be able to breathe while. I am going to write a little from high school .... or I just can not remember gudrunsjoden whether it was in high school or earlier ???? We had a song on the timetable or maybe it has promised músík..ta, ta Tatti, ta..nótur was not my strong side, but we had to play the recorder, probably this has been the primary school, so everyone had to supply the a recorder and it was quite fun to blow it because it came out of a song, but you now need to do more than just blow. We also got to play like þríhorn and hand drums, can not remember what it's called .... but it's so weird that I do not so much by this time, but the guys were always doing that and messing, but the teacher was Haukur moisture, usually called Tatti ta, the poor man was not seven days blessed in school, but one I remember well after he became so angry at one time he was in the ear of one of the biggest boy (Gunnar all) and he pulled out of music room and shut the door .... it was us girls great, we got to play and sing for peace after. But I can not remember where singing strain, although Stefania says she has been a dancer was, has maybe been there after the object was built with. Handiwork was to be my favorite, since I was an absolute favorite Kristin ..... we had to always do one of three things was divorced and had to choose, but I do not have much left of anything I did, just think one nálapúða was sewn with hand-stitched yes pillows I think Iris was, it was ríapúði. I made a whole bunch of curtains such a large of 10-12 people matarbroð and this was a substance called flax and rather boring stuff, but they followed me all the time and date sverige, but was always in a box along with a bunch of helkuðum curtains (not pot proxy) so when we moved from the house I moved here first went Pelle with a bunch of stuff on auction but there were boxes with fabric gudrunsjoden and the way his mother had, so we decide to go and be with and see the auction and are view all before it started, but you could walk in between to see and decide whether you wanted to offer something ... do you think there is not a box with all my curtains and fabrics helkuðu along any more, that was sooo total not to go with ...... so it was one of the people who invited my curtains and got ..... but I have not yet seen them or so, would now never use them after all these years. But it was a bit strange though they rejected so. It was always such a person did something in their work and had a man gyema in school until the first day of summer, but then this was also really handicraft show for all students in the school and this was much popular and all the residents came to see, then in the evening or the day after you got to go with their home. We got to learn to knit and then became head of knitting gloves, when my daughters (can not remember who) was in manual work needed them just to make another mitten, I used my could not they just use their other hand. Having gudrunsjoden probably make the home:-) Well, Transistor, now there are two blogs in one ...... I really want to get kommentarar ......
Sadly with all your curtains. I have a bunch I did manual work in the school, even the hardest tree man was dead knit around. gudrunsjoden But I was now in no favorites, but I always finished my piece and made more too. I also aprons, clocks strings, pillows, pictures, bank bonds (which I did when I was in the 9th year) and a test cloth, all stitch taught was ... but I can not remember where Saumastofan was before high school was built with ... since so much much much much much much much younger than you:) But I no longer gloves (which I used) and woolen stockings, which were under construction when Henry took the form a series of us Helga ...:) 29 April 2008 13:23
Wow, you are Sparsor little sister. I moved maybe more than you, or should all at home on Thorolf street and all flew in big tiltektinni when mom cleared your back up in running and threw old clothes as gold loading dress my ha, ha, ha. 30 April 2008 07:33
I was just in the week since trying to find a picture of me in a gold dress, but could not find it. Aldísi wanted gudrunsjoden so to see him - he was a high fashion product today I will tell you .... Em yes it has been moved to various ... :( 1 maj 2008 13:43
Now remember back on the dollar ... and more .... were loading pictures gudrunsjoden of me in a gold dress? would be fun to see these pictures, I do not they? Are there maybe some treasures from mom and dad. But fermingarmyndin of Skarpi I remember that I once had one when I was in Sverige, many thought it was kærasitnn my ha, ha, ha. Can not any enterprise identically received confirmation pictures of us all and built on for each one?

No comments:

Post a Comment