Saturday, March 14, 2015

November (7)


Lately december birthstone on the catwalk, in stores and in the online shop you can see the beautiful clothes, vaulted sheath sometimes 50 years, with puffed sleeves keep or even long sleeves, but with a hole on the back. crystalised
The hole can be particularly large, with the dress that is tied almost behind the neck like a scarf top 70, or even a small triangle of skin discovery, but always have one thing in common, they leave the lower back , the lumbar discoveries.
Clothes are really beautiful, the neckline in the back is very sexy without december birthstone being too provocative, but I can not watch it without me is to sneeze. The grandmother there chasing house as children to slip on the shirt inside the pants so that you took no cold in the back? As soon as my back was discovered I was starting to sneeze, and it still happens now unless I do not 30 degrees in the shade. december birthstone
So I found myself watching with regret these beautiful clothes for me would be suitable only for 2 nights a year, and since it bothers me that I can buy clothes to wear very often, I decided to abandon them, unless you do not find a fabric suited december birthstone to fill the hole for me so dangerous.
These dresses, however, are not only difficult for me, and all the chilly world, but also to all the women who can not do without a bra, that all women who wear the second up, and have more than 18 years . I'm still looking for the solution to support the little breasts without a bra that I find myself, so I can only imagine the difficulty for women who are more prosperous than me
Then there are the clothes that the hole they have it both in front and behind the stomach on the kidneys, but that is a sadomasochistic game that I would not judge, you see that there is for those who like to mix with the cold dysentery, are tastes.
When the world of fashion commands us to wear rigid sheath dresses, preventing all women not to buy rectangle with satisfaction a chief cry discrimination against those not sorceress. But when the discrimination is against those who have beautiful breasts and suffer the cold in what we have to shout?
Accessories Wardrobe december birthstone Base Esteem Beauty Underwear Bags Tights Colors How I dress Dress Code Effects Optical Fashion Book of Forms Face Skirt My book Love Your Body Jeans Leggings Pants Shoes Dresses Top Youtube
December
February (12)
May (13)
August (10)
November (7)
Home About Consulting Consulting Staff What is your form? Tips x Beginners Courses Training Courses Private What I sew me? Philosophy Forms Body Woman in Pera Woman Inverted december birthstone Triangle Rectangle Woman Woman Woman Hourglass Apple Press Contact Login

No comments:

Post a Comment