Sunday, May 25, 2014

I love the dress!! :-D I just went shopping at Dressbarn a couple of weeks ago, at your suggestion.


Who doesn't love chevron?! It’s so great. And the colors in this outfit are so fun. That pop of yellow on the bottom of the dress, paired with a matching purse and a different color belt, and those bright blue chevron stripes makes for a wonderful array of colors. marware This is another purchase I made over the winter for a fraction of the original marware price . Scouring the clearance racks in the winter for summer wear is always a fantastic way to save money and get fabulous marware deals on clothes! This dress is very delicate to me. So lady like and feminine. I did two shoe options again, one more casual and one more dressy as I have been lately. And have you noticed those nails! Easter perfect. Yes, I realize Easter is over, however, they were painted like this for Easter and I love them. Pastel pretty. My fingers look like little Easter eggs :)
lesliele April 25, 2014 at 11:37 PM
I love the dress!! :-D I just went shopping at Dressbarn a couple of weeks ago, at your suggestion. I couldn't BELIEVE all the great things they had! Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of need for the fancier stuff, as I stay at home with my son, BUT! It was fun to try it on. ;-) Reply Delete
I’m so glad you like the dress! I am also so glad you tried Dressbarn! I am sorry it didn't fit your needs, however, what a wonderful blessing to be home with your son! And we all need a play dress up day don't we :) I love going to stores to try things on, even if I don't buy. Delete
Newer Post Older Post Home
Full Figured and Fashionable Greetings visitors, friends, & family! marware I am a real woman. Wearing real clothes. For real life. Sharing outfit ideas and showcasing them on a full figured body. Offering unbiased marware advice and ideas. Personal experiences and challenges. Bargains and buying on a budget....and the occasional splurge, because we deserve it! Welcome to my Fashion Blog! View my complete profile
▼  2014 (64) ►  May (7) ▼  April (9) CLEARANCE CLOTHES AGAIN ANOTHER GORGEOUS DRESSBARN DRESS MIXED FEELINGS LEGGINGS AS PANTS? SUN PUNCHED AGAIN? SPRINGTIME SUN RAINY DAY COFFEE ANYONE? ►  March (11) ►  February (18) ►  January (19) ►  marware 2013 (61) ►  marware December (16) ►  November (19) ►  October (22) ►  September (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment