Tuesday, February 10, 2015

derby says:


As fast kanns go ... hereby Gastbloggerei unfortunately ends before wilson leather my week at the esteemed Mr. angle, hope you enjoyed it halfway like. I thank every supporter, Derby and Willy who were active at my side, and last but not least, the Dude himself, the head of the house, who has given me his baby here. Finally, there's a little Eyecandy, more precisely, the Rihanna for Armani lolls on the couch. Maybe next time. Skin clean. wilson leather I am hereby out first.
derby says:
18 January 2012 15:31 @ Monika Keichel via Facebook: With you as a woman? What's going on there? :) @ Klaus: Si! @ Derby: :)) @ jens m. + @ Tarek: Josen! Have both offered here like in the future to participate further, was very excited! wilson leather Thanks wilson leather for your Props - I am glad that I chose because obviously true! :) @ Hardy: Who can 'be the blame ... :)
[...] Second VOGUE cover (see below), the new hairstyle I find terribly, though. Since I found the pictures somehow Armani recently ... exciting: Rihanna kicks up some dust in a Valentino dress with lace [...]
LAST COLUMNS + Vlogs WHUDAT in Las Vegas // CES 2015 (36 Pict ... Read more Monday Column: One (more) wilson leather night in Vega ... Read more WHUDAT Year in Review 2014 - The yea ... Read more WHUDAT in Thailand 2014 // Conrad Koh Sa ... Read more WHUDAT in Thailand 2014 // Hilton Sukhum ... Read more
LATEST POSTS Coffee Stain Illustrations by California ... Read more "On top of the World" -... Read more $ 95 million Park Avenue apartment in Man ... Read more "StickyHeadz" - Illust ... Continue reading Top 3 Videos of the Day: NWA trailer, Ka ... Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment