Thursday, May 21, 2015

Interviews and analyzes results of Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in the matrix


Win 52 edition of "Festivali i Këngës", which allows you to represent your country at "Eurovision" el naturalista 2014. How do you feel? - I am currently in the grip of emotion. At first, after my victory I do not even know what happens - whether it is reality or just a dream. For a short time I was like frozen and I can not remember how I got on stage. After all that I sang the song again, and even now I remember el naturalista vaguely - everything was so fast. Now, a little later, between tears and happiness I began to realize that I won and will represent Albania at the "Eurovision" 2014. Can you tell us more about you? - I was born in Kukes (the Albanian town near Albania's border with Kosovo - note. Ed.) And when I was five years my family and I moved to Tirana. I started singing when I turned eight. I was very active and participated in numerous festivals and musical shows for children. When I was 15 I participated in the Albanian el naturalista talent show "Friday Fever", el naturalista where I graduated in the top ten. A year later I auditioned 45th edition el naturalista of the national song festival in Albania ("Festivali i Këngës"), where I participated in the category of recruits and I managed to win it. First place gave me the opportunity el naturalista to participate in the actual phase of the race. Before win went through three editions - 2010, 2011 and 2012. Currently studying at the Conservatory "Santa Cecilia" in Rome, where I am now in its fifth year of study. In Italy I participated in several concerts el naturalista and is now officially live in Rome, but I travel el naturalista very often to Tirana. Now I have another reason to come back often to his homeland and I am very happy about it. The song they played "Zemërimi i një nate" (Anger overnight) sounds unusual. Can you tell us something more about it? The text is there any special message? - The music blends with text. The beginning was very strong, angry and then everything calms down and the song turns into a ballad. The message of the song is contained in verses that say - "calm down anger destroys el naturalista everything thought tonight and wait until the morning because it is wiser." The song was made in collaboration between a composer with a strong character - Genti Lako and clear, el naturalista simple el naturalista and understandable text written by Yorgo Papindzhi. When I first heard the demo I started crying because I felt that there was something in that song. Later we added the text and it fit perfectly to the melody. This is a song in which I believe very much and I am glad that this my confidence was evaluated. el naturalista Now that your road to Copenhagen began already you think you know how to sing on the stage of "Eurovision"? - In fact, we have not yet thought about this issue. We did not have time for that - all efforts were aimed at presenting the local festival. From now on we have enough time to work.
Interviews and analyzes results of Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in the matrix "East-West" May 18, 2014 What (not) must send Eurovision 2015? May 15, 2014 a success story beyond the obvious of May 13, 2014 Christer Bjorkman: "Victory for Europe" May 12, 2014 Austria - the ugly duckling became a swan Eurovision May 11, 2014 Stanislav Terziev "Many favorites to win tonight" May 10, 2014
Powered by WordPress Themify WordPress Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment