Monday, December 23, 2013

2011 (4) June (1) February (1) January (2) 2010 (39) November (2) October (1) August (1) April (3)


Tonight I will be dancing until the early hours. Maybe when they hear the words folk dancing image of a woman in traditional dress comes into your head. But if you've never been in a mound, bysach think differently! As there is no hump, but an old mound Galan. Let me describe a mound old New Year to you: It's a celebration of the old New Year, you dwnsio folk all night, but with a few choir sings between different items. Then at midnight the Mari Lwyd comes out, (a horse's skull was adorned) with dancing when we kicked the horse. I know this sounds absolutely crazy. And even I'm not sure why a horse's skull in Our welcome the new year me I've got used to kick it with it I have to say that I'm excited about it! Now, I know what you're in the mind (apart from how crazy the mound here), what does this have to wneyd with fashion? Well not a lot but do not worry I've thought about some kind of connection! And here it is: The old lady welsh. Which often is associated with folk dancing or clogging. And this connection quite clever (also an even if my nephew say this) This is a collection A / W 2009 Alexander McQueen .. I remember seeing photos of the show sional months and think it looks like the old uniform welsh everyone was wearing on the 1st of March in primary school, but obviously not exactly! Here are a few more of the collection: And here What picture of the new collection for you (which with no connection with any mound!) Photographs of ELLE website of the show A / W 09 and S / S 10 Alexander McQueen.
2011 (4) June (1) February (1) January (2) 2010 (39) November (2) October (1) August (1) April (3) March (8) February shoe tailor (9) January (15) SHABD CROP TOPS Topshop EDIT Ìconique Underwear! The last show he would talk about is Nina Ricci. ... 2 pre-fall pre-fall. Snow Mound! shoe tailor Dress33 Olsenboye 2010 Gwinedd shoe tailor Green. shoe tailor Welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment