Sunday, December 22, 2013

And subsequently became the quartet


I've chwibanu'r haggar song 'I go' steddfod to eisteddfod 'many times over the last two years, which is not surprising given that eleven eisteddfod has been held in the colony between March 2011 and September 2012 . And on the last weekend of the colony Eisteddfod was held October 2012.
Some choirs rehearse it since I returned in April, but as the big weekend approaches, the number of stalls and the number of exercises. I was a member of the School of Music Mixed Choir, Women's Choir Music School, Bethel Chapel haggar Choir (Welsh and Spanish), mixed choir specially formed for this Eisteddfod and the Urdd choir. Moreover, I was a member of the folk dance group Music School, Trelew action song, and I decided to try the main report. I was also thinking it would be a good idea to say the party formation, but little is known until the first practice that offers this idea means that I also myself in my proposal leader and trainer! I think I've ever say the once previously, and those with court Llywelyn Penweddig when I was twelve years old (I can not remember the piece than the result). But fair play, other members of the party were very patient - especially as I've changed my mind from one exercise to another - and offer their own ideas too! 'Swallows' haggar by T. Gwynn Jones was the piece, and we had, 'Swallows Gaiman', a bit of fun practicing together for about half an hour here and there between all the other exercises. Despite the bustle here, this year was not as crazy as last year. Of course, no rehearsals and competition is just Eisteddfod in Patagonia and the festival will be held on Thursday mornings Gorsedd Ceremony of the colony. I was admitted to the Gorsedd last year so this year gorymdeithiais of Bethel Chapel to the Gorsedd Stones in the front line, and will be followed by the new members - all of us in our 'ponchos' are guided by the 'gauchos Welsh' flying the flag and the flag of Argentina on horseback.
Once we arrived I joined the rest of the Gorsedd Stones Ladies Choir end of the cycle is ready to sing 'The Colony' is part of the ceremony. Well really, haggar the wind was blowing that morning and did our 'ponchos' are not thick enough to keep us warm in the cold ... It is likely that something dramatic happens in the ceremony each year (Iwan and I was part of the unfortunate incident haggar last year), this year broke a chair and one member of the throne - but hardly anyone noticed and one was damage, thankfully. The ceremony went very well advanced in four new members to eleven were received and presented to the President of the Throne in turn, before members of the School of Music Gaiman dancing haggar in the ring - goodness of them were standing on over half an hour in light clothing - and everyone sang to lock the whole 'national anthem'. haggar It goes without saying that we have rushed to Old Bethel Chapel to warm with a cup of tea and snacks, and conversation!
The following night - October 26, 2012 - Racing Club Trelew opened doors to welcome several Eisteddfod visitors, be they competitors, organizers, or lovers, for nights of competition. But there were a few other things to do on stage first. I had the great honor of opening prayer at large to commit the Welsh from the stage, with the Rev.. Julio Ross gives a prayer in Spanish.
And subsequently became the quartet 'Hogia'r Wilber' and dancers to the stage to present the Spring premieres. For great show combines 'Gangam Style' with 'I haggar saw a Jack-the-roof' and folk dance, and the crowd erupted in appreciation and enjoyment haggar of that unforgettable performance! And so it came time to compete, with various soloists, choirs, dancers and reporters are trying to please the judges, as well as 'Swallows Gaiman'. Unfortunately, we were the only competitors but we had merit - one woman told me it was her peak she of all eisteddfod! And the prize? Cake black. He turned my stomach since only a week since I was criticized in the RBS Black Cake. The rest of the evening was well organized and finishing before midnight, a chance for everyone to relax and unwind before returning to Racing by 2.00pm the following. This day began with opening prayer before competitors come from all walks onto the stage in turn. I was running and racing costume changes - sgeirff haggar T-shirts and the best alternative, angel costume for the action song, and 'poncho' for the chair - practice words and competition is more or less afternoon. Of all the competitions in a single reporting year was the worst experience yet as 'legs tremble like jelly as I tried to' carry center stage where a bright light blinded me. I came through it and keep consistency by finishing joint third again! haggar
Several flights from Wales has come for the eisteddfod and it was great to see members 'Journey to the Steppe', a group of North Wales, haggar Urdd crew competing - I had a place to honor and Iwan

No comments:

Post a Comment