Saturday, December 7, 2013

% D bloggers like this:


"What there is not the first time" - I know the first question is that in 2005 alone see the movie "Airborne" which name it is known west of the "Band of Brothers". I did see the movie hundreds of times, as is his reading Teppi Super stirring until her go on his way and jumping and singing "This crab crab, crab ... Where did you go" - silly! ha! The first time I heard the song and seen on television Thuy Dung. At that very very long time ago. The new left back played his diaper to wear thigh muscle. At that time she sings something about Ha Noi, with her piano in a house very ancient and moss. Hanoi in his eyes for the first time also started just like that. I used to tell myself to the Conservatory will wait to see singer Thuy Dung but that never came because trillions of reasons to forget her. But given that I'll see what there is not time for light oil (in the west in the movie Band of Brothers is the "first time for everything," Nixon said by the great Lew Easy first team to withdraw from when they poured set in Normandy during World War 2)
I've also heard this billions of times, moss bros but after a lap and berate people from seeing this post on the blog meters moss bros after the switch had heard her sing Trong Tan: D. Do you like this post?
Seems I'm not the present or the future. I stuck in the past with memories, sometimes I feel like it is voluntary. Anyway, this song is just one of many songs, one of the many things reminiscent of the first few memories. --------- I struggled with wordpress, you are the first one to send your comments and questions 1 - thanks! - Danke! - Gracias! - Merci!
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Powered moss bros by WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment