Friday, March 21, 2014

Follow by Email


oooh .. this photos are absolutely stunning!! love every piece of your outfit-you a hall of a stylish lady! xx kisses from Sweden, Johanna. Reply Delete
Hey, I follow you for a while, really love your style, your combinations. The only thing missing for me is a bit more information about how to chose the clothes, what made you to integrate and not another. I think it adds a very important added value to the blog. I think you're the best dressing Among the many blogs in the internet space, and I do not see you catch rightful place among all Israeli bloggers. Do not misunderstand, I certainly appreciate the fact that you prevented from writing posts advertising for products like this and others, and yet, most of the responders to your blog they are abroad and not from the country and I think if you were a little more partnering us, also we can learn from you, and it was more interesting to enter blog. Similarly photographs are just lovely - wish credits filming diamonds / dead ... hope you did not hurt my remarks, I'm really excited to see you dressed ... Reply Delete
Hey saturated .. first apologize Flanger diamonds response. I was not in the country .. Today I went back and immediately found the time to read comments and respond to you :) Second - Thank you for following me blog .. it really makes me very happy and gives me much fun. And third and most importantly - thanks for constructive comments! For credit to photograph - the photographer asked not to give him credit .. So I respect his request and publishes the name :) I would love to know (because of that I'm more hardens) How do you think I need to elaborate how the combination of clothes .. I read blogs Israelis and all - I have not found another formula or a blog that I think does a good job, an interesting diamonds topic worthy of a post he also said .. I'm not releasing the products of certain companies because diamonds this is not my agenda (at this point) - I think the opinion of the dress or Style It does not matter of product / money or a certain brand .. but the ability diamonds to combine diamonds things and those are affordable and still show fine! When I wear something that does not have anything specific that makes me choose a certain outfit and then - I always look in the mirror on the result - if it looks good I Prevost .. If she was not good enough I change or second item (shoes / top) Bray I'd be happy with the results . I can not think of a formula or a certain way .. I do know what is right for me - what cuts me / fattening me / not flatter me, etc. .. I'd diamonds love to hear if you have ideas on how to also write things or what you would like to read (of course you get full credit) .. and again .. thanks for the response. Is very important to me! Kisses. Delete
Peet November 19, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Love it! Such an inspiring post! Wish you always the best my dear! Your shoes, top and blazer diamonds are amazing ... loving the pop of color from the scarf! Kisses from Miami, diamonds Borka www.chicfashionworld.com Reply Delete
What color Miohdd veil! He gives something diamonds fresh insanely per block! The tremendous Rosie Come Horff come and afflicted with the most equal that I expect you to bomb as always ya tremendous New post on my blog http://bfshion.blogspot.co.il/ Reply Delete
Everybody needs a week off babes, I've resorted to blogging weekly myself now. Oooh this outfit is very French-chic, going out for lunch with the girls style. I love it. Casual but still effortlessly stylish! I love the way you paired the outfit with a sport branded bag; I'd have never have guessed it was Nike until I saw the symbol, which of course matches your scarf - totally Ros style. x Reply Delete
Hello i like your blog .. i'd like to invite you to my blog where u can find lots of delicious recipes, raw and vegan lifestyle, diary, diamonds photos, food n special and english articles (!) Etc. If u like my blog feel free and let me know. Have a nice day :) xxx www.andie-chambers.blogspot.com diamonds Reply Delete
Follow by Email
aldo (86) bag (176) belt (61) black (53) Black and White (53) blazer (15) blouse (20) blue (38) bow (4) bright (27) coat (25) color (57) denim (51) dress (86) fall (81) fancy (26) floral (11) gloves (2) gold (14) gray (8) HM (62) hat (27) jacket (57) jeans (75) jewelry ( 67) knit (12) Layering (55) leather (20) leggings (11) leopard (23) lipstick (126) mango (88) maxi (10) nail polish (56) ninewest (120) pants (37) parka (6 ) pink (12) plaid (8) print (18) pullandbear (24) rain (4) red (21) retro (18) scarf (65) shirt (64) shorts (18) skirt (66) sporty (11) spring (45) stripes (32) suit (6) summer (35) sweater (16) t-shirt (70) topshop (127) weekend (19) white (5) zara (235)


No comments:

Post a Comment