Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Arditi sit with Juliana and tries to awaken. She initially refuses, but then come off the bedroom.


All Content Entertainment (4) Bangladesh (48) Big Brother (55) World (61) denunciation (3) Lions (22) News (986) Life Style (63) Environment (36) Opinions (71) Show biz (218) Sports (127) Technology (61) Topic of the day (243) Country (860)
Arditi sit with Juliana and tries to awaken. She initially refuses, but then come off the bedroom. Arditi starts talks with girls. He first addressed to Catherine saying that she remembers well.
"I expect that on Friday made me a question and my answer is likely that you both sadness you" babies games Catherine Arditi says, then adds, "I have a reason why it would say that answer, so I do not want to you get bored. " Catherine asks about what and Arditi says "Our is about." At the moment come and Juliana says "Our babies games ?, about HEC go on."
Catherine Arditi says that he could say what he wants about us and expressed ultimately everyone has within the game itself here. " Juliana says that he does not have to mean good again Our words because things can change, and Arditi says "I do not eat my words and I do not want to lose points for vain things."
Then Katerina says that the important thing is that he warns, while Juliana says that he would prefer to speak the truth and not lie about reports that girls in particular ions. It seems that the two girls did not like at all the fact that he continues to have "weaknesses" Our report.


No comments:

Post a Comment