Monday, September 15, 2014

Macedonia, professors react: Should the law on the protection of Albanian

Former KLA soldiers ask Ali Ahmeti: "Our children in 2001 were promised freedom, now they experience Captivity" | Zemra.LI EjaShiko EjaShiko.com pj episode
Start Live Chat English Alsat M TV Vizion + Top Channel Live TV Klan - LIVE & Feedback Privacy Policy Contact Home Page Navigation Tv Live Online English estampa fina Alsat M Vision + Top Channel Live TV Klan - LIVE & Privacy Policy Contact Us Feedback
News Kosovo Albania MACEDONIA WORLD Gostivar showbiz Lions Sports Natural Health LifeStyle Technology Tips for Parents & Aesthetic Mode sensual destruction Travel Tips * Food Zgjatma estampa fina Doren + PLUS Did you know that Category Navigation MACEDONIA WORLD Kosovo Albania Gostivar estampa fina showbiz Lions Sports Natural LifeStyle Health Tip Technology Mode & Aesthetic parents tips * Food Drive sensual destruction Zgjatma Doren + PLUS Did you know that

Valley of the Wolves Part Trap (episode) 351 - Vision Plus ENGLISH
Public letter from former KLA soldier sent Daut Dauti Ali Ahmeti estampa fina
Honourable the KLA commander Ali Ahmeti in 2001, I went to war against the Slavi boot, wash the sleeping children, wash mother in tears, estampa fina KLA Joining thinking ÇLIRUM FROM CHILDREN OF Slavic invaders, For heer I see this with a lot of pain, in 2001 my brother from a layer which could not afford all that happened in 2001 he received a severe illness, fell in Skopje hospital where I had not DAUT Shasivari the right to visit my brother's hospital in Skopje reasons was that I was a member of the KLA Police make ways strict controls estampa fina in Skopje, brother just returned to the casket, he has been the part of the war in 2001 where he and his children stayed estampa fina in the village where he was born was not left as a refugee, my brother, estampa fina I do not mind that tëshpall as HERO, I do not intend to declare as a martyr, estampa fina I do not intend to declare as a martyr, he passed away in 2001 Skopje hospital more child, his last three, 9,7,5 year fëijet had my two year old 5.3 Total 5 children, 8 total family members out of work, with many problems, but each time I delivered myself of courage If, after passing all of that time, I lived with a lot of great hope that the boots may not be the most overridden Slavia my children and my brother, but not Slavi my children and my brother he stepped across from vocational.
Related: Balkan News news from Macedonia Gostivar Macedonia
Macedonia, professors react: Should the law on the protection of Albanian
ICM: memorial serial killers in our properties
sorry pj 351 - TV Shows With Fal (Beni affe) part 351 English translation Alsat M (last episode)
Zemra.Li Info


No comments:

Post a Comment