Friday, November 29, 2013

I hate to go the other cafe staff are often asked to pull this one the other. Sometimes being immer

This morning, the coffee alone .... | Boys Love Girls
Cafe "Highland City" located on the 4th floor terrace. A strange customs. One has to climb up the stairs to take the roof outside the 4th floor. Stairs are decorated "style moss" is hidden in the brick walls with tag "color" time and reliefs hidden.
People go down or go up are not tired of the decorations on the wall all the way implied attractive staircase everyone shoe show is going to forget the long stairs. Stairs shoe show 1 side is a brick wall with moss card and reliefs, one side mesh with the old barren vines with leaves that look almost new very hard to grow.
This shop is so incredibly rare or unique in Hanoi. This important feature is it self-serving. People only pay, the jug (for heating crockery, glassware for cold) and drinks order taken. shoe show Drink as much as you. Coffee is lit continuously and in large bottle and poured it into their own lines. Cakes too, eat as much as you, only fear of poisoning road only.
Shop no wifi or anything other than the simplest. People love to watch can sit in the lobby below. Stretch shoe show around the net and planted vines carefully tended shoe show so everything looked anxious and art.
(I, in turn, describes techniques for consistency (and yourself) as requested by admin is introducing contextual to tell the love story aspect, a corner that sometimes irresistible romance is in sense)
I myself do the sale for a car company Mazda dealer should have a broad relationship and love to go here in order that more customers. Bachelor of Computing complete, not get a job. Thanks to the flexible mouth so I do automobile sale. Life is quite comfortable with his wife and children shoe show did not even dare someone will correct same.
Wife, I always said that I would try to more rich. But the laissez-faire system charged up and my ASS is not eager to have more wealth, as long as comfortable. Each month I sold the car 4 new and old cars are less comfortable then. My wife went public employees have less money, enough for its own spending.
I used to stop cafés "Highland City" every morning. Up and down on the 4th floor roof make me replace shoe show the morning exercise. I am a coffee addict so up on that free drink as much as you do not leave the shop. So just stop buying coffee, coffee money was quite expensive: 25 thousand. But the bar never use fake coffee, 100% pure coffee imported from the U.S.. Many times I asked curiously bartender said they placed several American riders. Every day they need at least 1kg coffee drinkers continuous phase. Looking proof booth and saw so many coffee brands shoe show like Maxwell House, Folgers, Eight O'clock, Chase & Sanborn, Dunkin Donut, Yuban, Melitta, Hills Bros., ...
I serve all process, creating stylish and quality characteristics to attract a loyal audience. The objects most coffee alone. They just need to own silence shoe show on the 4th floor roof. So the tables are small and there are only 2 seats. The way this type of self-service auto shop owner selling because do not need more staff.
I hate to go the other cafe staff are often asked to pull this one the other. Sometimes being immersed in music from the iPhone's earphone was bothering the staff. There is not. Just pay 25 thousand for the coffee shoe show drink and wear jewelry wear jewelry have their own time in a scene very distinct shoe show characteristics.
Sitting listening to music through the iPhone itself its own when suddenly silhouette white shirt sitting in front of goal has always been reliable. A sister margin column shoe show horizontal white shirt and blue pants short tube umbilical route is quite long smooth legs. Slim your face, your hair is long, slender shape them.
Often I rarely attracted by pink ball but today I was a little flutter. My wife used to be a pink ball that I suffer from the conquest of his freshman shoe show year. It was not until 5 years later my heart belongs to my wife after affair 2 with 2 other guys. Wonderful wedding and lavish wedding night but then I would break my wife's virginity shoe show no longer even know each other until the wedding my wife insisted I do not give my wife the idea that I should want to keep virginity virgin .
I put on bird owl wedding night my wife a sweet little scratched but not skimpy female births. I Nac Nac's disappointment in his own beliefs. I just disappointed myself but my wife did not matter because I woke my wife never cheated. Just because I do not ask my wife not to have sex, so I thought so.
I Nac Nac frenzy with white armchairs cries when two bodies collide when in reference shoe show to me. My wife scream my vanity more and ejaculation shoe show in the turn because unfortunately shoe show thought the wedding night virginity for my wife so smart to not hurt her.
The next morning I care for my wife and apologize. I said, "What I have done no wrong, he is a latecomer, he was not strong enough to conquer them at first. Now can you make his wife happy he. "
Then my wife's first born son, and more kids anymore. It wide hole bird

No comments:

Post a Comment