Friday, November 22, 2013

You need to click


After reading some of the other posts here, I tried making a new check-in won hundred without location info, but that didn't work either. I also tried sharing via the webpage - this works. It's just via the Android app I have the problem.
Admin Functions won hundred Split Remove
Admin Functions Remove
Just a quick note to confirm that now the facebook sharing is working! Thanks for your help, not really your fault when FB have issues, but it was great to hear that it wasn't me doing something wrong :)
I'm having problems sharing on FB. I joined a couple months ago and had no problems till today. There is no link to share on FB. I've reset my settings, and even though it says I'm connected, there is no link to share. What do i do now?
On the app - when you confirm your checkin there is a big "F" button. Tap that to share your checkin. Did you try that? If so - let us know your username so we can check. Keep in mind that if your account is private - you will not be able to share on Facebook.
I want to share what beer I'm drinking. I just checked my settings and my account is public. When I post on Untapped what I'm drinking, it says I'm connected to FB, but there is no link for me to share what I'm drinking on FB. I don't remember the last time I was on Untapped, but I was able to share on FB, now I can't.
No.
Sorry, have no idea what you mean. I can tell you the screen I see is like the one that says Add Location, but instead says Toast and describes the beer I'm drinking above the word Toast. This comes up after I post on Untapped, and then click on View Details.
1. How are you using Untappd to checkin? Are viewing this in a browser or on your phone? 2. When you open Untappd (if on the phone), are you viewing in your Web Browser or in an Application (that you downloaded from an App Store)?
If you want to share to Facebook after your checkin and viewing it on the web, click the "Share" icon (Looks like this: http://im.grega.co/image/2y2k3V193s1X ). This is on the page after your click "View Details".
If you want to share DURING checkin, you need to tap the "F" icon when you are on the "Confirm" screen with the "Add Location" button on your phone (this only on the App).
Do won hundred you not see any social icons right about the Star Ratings? I would really need to a screenshot of what your seeing. If you need a help taking a screenshot - please let me know your Operating System and I can send some links on how to do that.
You need to click "CHECK-IN". Once you do - you get will get the social icons like I in the screenshots that I sent over. To enable sending to Facebook - you need to click the social icon for "F" so that it becomes highlighted.
Admin Functions Remove
Sorry you are running in to trouble. Can you be a little more specific on what the problem won hundred was? When you went to "Social" in Settings and connected Facebook - it should switch over to the FB App, and then back to Untappd. At this point - what happens?
I'm glad it's fine now - let us know if you have trouble in the future!
Recent Discussions 23 Nov, 2013 03:36 AM location in a different state 23 Nov, 2013 03:17 AM Maumee Bay Brewing Company - Blitzen Ale 23 Nov, 2013 03:16 AM Goose Island Ten Hills Pale Ale 23 Nov, 2013 12:25 AM Not allowing me to verify my email 23 Nov, 2013 12:16 AM Find It functionality not working
Recent Articles How are ratings determined on Untappd? I want add a missing venue to Untappd or I want to add my home location as a venue. How do I do that? What privacy won hundred options are on Untappd? Known Issues for Untappd My unique beer count has decreased all of a sudden! What happened?!
Powered by Tender™ .

No comments:

Post a Comment