Monday, December 1, 2014

helowie! i2 nanaman aku! I kulitz noh! ne ways more aku d2 s haus! maya maya I go to school and the


helowie! i2 nanaman aku! I kulitz noh! ne ways more aku d2 s haus! maya maya I go to school and there was no kukulit aku hehehe ... oh oh! The chaotic mess k pctre oh! scary! boo! ok aku mumu! haha joke! helowie the mokz! melly 2 d rescue! hey do u knw no one calls me melly! mel or col me they nini! haha solo flyt mely aku of me! aku no sense kausp haha ne ways papakta k sau pink ring me! with diamonds chu chu more sha! Plastic naman! ngak haha! suddenly broken un kwen2! hehe thanks to school aku! behave! beh! ingatz! helowie! its mwah! haha wel ne ways D2 aku gardn! aku study done! hrap math! grbe! hi tita aring tnx! you can think aku tripod! opals helowie again! haha i2 again the kulitness frend you! haha ne ways .... i2's sakn given newi kahapn! She gave k scrapbook! she made it nakz! haha nice infairnes! Hobbie ata un eh! nw eat first aku haha ha! mwah! k dn eat!
View my complete profile Previous Posts Melissa's K-text (August 1,2005) Melissa's K-text (July 31,2005) Melissa's K-text (July 30,2005) Snapshots of Sun Shine Melissa Black Silk Deep in MEG and Star Studio Magazine August Iss ... Melissa's K-text (July 30,2005) Melissa's K-text (July 29,2004) Another Melissa K-text June 27,2005 opals Melissa's K-text (June 28,2005) Wazzup Wazzup (D ' Anothers) June 27,2004 Snapshots


No comments:

Post a Comment