Saturday, December 20, 2014

Speaking cocksox of trails have if I approach I doing much that I will not, so thank you for puttin

Houndstooth - Houndstooth | Ladanena
Today I bring an outfit in which what stands out is a bullfighter houndstooth (or Houndstooth they say in Inglés, who like fashion magazines put it all in English because it is more "cool" for us too) . Wear: Ladies Black boat neck and waist adjusted to Vero Moda Grey T (under the black) Vero Moda musketeer boots Zara (gift potatoes) Torera Mango black pants houndstooth or houndstooth (remember you have to learn languages :)) H & M necklace of pearls and ribbons of UrbanOutfitters bracelet beads Tous (a gift from my super best friend) Clock silver TRAIL (and no, Rastro is not a brand, is the Trail Zaragoza :)) Earrings White (btw, I read that White will have ONLINE Store very soon !!) Ring silver and braided Oxette
A somewhat wintry look yet, but it is still cold !!. To not go as flat colors (gray and black) I set the bullfighter houndstooth and string cocksox of pearls, which has the bows as it is cute and not so serious like a pearl necklace without.
Now you see a sea of simple look and is very comfortable because they would rather flat. Zara boots are one of the best purchases cocksox I've made in years. They are flat, but not super flat, have a tad heel so even if you're very comfortable "you increase" a 3-4centimétros high. And they are good skin :).
The watch, as I said before, is the rake. It is very nice. As to market the brand that puts the sphere is completely unknown but it took quite cheap and has been running for four years without any problems. If that rakes sometimes get joyicas !!
Pilar http://eldesastredepilar.blogspot.com/
I love the watch and earrings! cocksox I love to go to trail Madrid and like you, I will always and never buy anything lol but has a particular environment can not find anywhere else than: A market lol
I love it !!!! and good are the pictures !!! everything looks super good !!! Congratulations !!! anonymous friend
Speaking cocksox of trails have if I approach I doing much that I will not, so thank you for putting cocksox a better idea:-) btw anyone know when you are in Seville or'Mérida cocksox I'll be out there a few days ???
I think your look is heavily loaded, you put a lot of jewelry and bullfighter makes you look a little wide of the torso, very dirty boots and I think if you had hair with straightening is you had seen better, sometimes for not be as wide torso solid colors are best because they are very gorditas cocksox pictures above are, iff you take the bullfighter you'd look better.
MARTA categories COLLABORATION posts daily weekly contributor and collaborator Council will now ELDANENE Event decoration crafts LADANENA newsletter outfit looks recipes Uncategorized Travel Sweepstakes cocksox what kitchens today?
Topics of white cooking chocolate beauty booties posts marta collaboration cosmetic collection eldanene easy style event photos cocksox fuchsia gray sailor cookies ladanena Look mac makeup fashion brown miniskirt music primark black office outfit skinny spring relax pastry recipe recipes cocksox red pink short shorts health job shadows cake dress zara
Enter your address if you would like to receive cocksox an email when new content is published on the web.
Imprint | All rights reserved LADANENA 2011 | Created by: Barambambu cocksox & Idibay

No comments:

Post a Comment