Friday, December 19, 2014

This beautiful your blog, ke well ke you are expressing and having too your routine from Ayacucho,


Last night walking towards the house of my parents where I live more than 23 years after my usual outlets every evening, I happened to pass by the square Luis C arranza opposite the church Santo Domingo and precisely when he reached the corner hear a melodies played a guitar and flute, you know I like music a pure guitar and flute, I am also of varied tastes oh and already had counted two or three months ago listen to a group who interpreted: Hotel Californía, T Itanic, Dust In The Wind Speaks hat world C orazón using only rra twine, flute and good Zampoña I thought it was the same group and has left me hear a short time because at that time the phone rang; It was my mom and wanted to return home immediately because as she had to leave and there was no one to stay home citing the excuse that there are many thieves hanging around good at first: I (N egándome, having if so let me a while) But ma left closed and salt! She :( With strong voice) hat world As I leave the house alone, even if they are your brothers. Me: But why exactly I have to look after the house? Her: Yeah, and then all live on the street do not return me to my house. Me: (laughing, to resent) Ya ma, I'm coming, I take 15 minutes to go home and if you hurry and come salt. Well I do not keep other to return home, they know I found a song performed a guitar so I leave you with the song of R oxette (Speaks C orazón) and Duo Romance this I chose the parecencia guitar and a little the letters. Indira published by the / s 11:50 a.m.
This beautiful your blog, ke well ke you are expressing and having too your routine from Ayacucho, our Andean music must be protected, you're a teenager very susceptible, hopefully ke talk more by msn, I io also I have purposes very good, to improve society. my msn is hilarioesteban@hotmail.com, also I have an account on gmail.com 10:04 a.m. Indira said ...
hello, in this space I will write mine things with a little imagination and still am somewhat strange ... But especially for my family because neither they nor anyone usually understand, the only thing I can say about me is that I love milk and I hate my damn freckles and my personality would highlight that sometimes am very weepy and often do it for things that are not worth it.
View my complete profile Previous Posts I want a time machine! Earthquake event. From the underworld. We need not be indifferent! Friday video. Wuissi hat world gossip. Mechanics for half an hour. Take Me !. From the underworld. Reflections (Wuissi)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment