Friday, December 12, 2014

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WHITE DRESS | Divina is born
I've spent in weekend working, and I have not had time to do many things, today I wanted to show a dress I bought in New York, and loved nothing more I see, while I also bought my skirt and I showed seachem it here and here is Forever 21, and I really love this store, every time I go to New York I arraso there. The dress ecru decided to combine it with my turquoise necklace Oxette my mother gave me several years ago and is jewelry that I like, Kronox. The bag is Lola and GarĂșa, set designer I took on my last wedding I showed here, if you look and go with my fan in hand, I do not think separating the whole summer !!
I have spent in weekend working, seachem and I have not HAD time to do many things, today I wanted to show a dress I bought in New York, and I loved him on sight, so Also That I bought the skirt and I Showed you here and here, is from Forever 21 and I really love this store, every time when i go to New York I buy a lot in esta shop. The dress is white and I Decided to combine it with my turquoise necklace Oxette That Gave me my mother seachem several years ago and is from my favorite jewells shop, Kronox. The bag is from Lola and GarĂșa, designer of the look I took on my last wedding and I Showed here, if you look I go with my fan in my hand, I need him for esta heat all summer !!
02-07-2012 at 09:15 said:
Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Initiation

No comments:

Post a Comment