Thursday, October 16, 2014

Place apples, carrots, potatoes and peel doğrayın.kur the onion diced, and a tea cup olive oil with


Food Meat Food Vegetable Dishes Zeyinyağlı pasta and rice dumplings fish Desserts Chocolate Desserts Syrup Desserts Milk Desserts Cakes Soups pastries pastries pastries cakes cookies Appetizers BREAKFAST SALAD salads, sauces OTHER CATEGORIES A Touch of Love you recommend hindsight I Saw Table Example of our oil paintings Cooking Videos Dukan Diet Recipes drink recipes
An Aegean as olive oil dishes I love, and even one every day with olive oil partaking vardır.zeytinyağl dishes my mother and my grandmother did very well they have learned from their faces fail I sanırım.siz share it with wanted to hopefully beğenirsiniz.zeytinyağl dishes always heavy fire cooked and a day later consumed as such is more delicious cold.
A pound of yam 1 medium carrot 1 medium sized potatoes Half cup peas 1 medium onion 2-3 cloves garlic juice of half a lemon 1.5 tsp sugar 1 cup warm water 1.5 tablespoons flour delete 1.5 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon chopped dill, salt, a pinch of love
Place apples, carrots, potatoes and peel doğrayın.kur the onion diced, and a tea cup olive oil with pot received little kavurun.doğra we have yams, carrots and patatesiekleyip an oil çevirelim.dah after the peas and garlic Let's add a little more oil let's turn ..2-3 minutes lid closed while cooking vegetables on the lemon juice, sugar, flour, warm water, salt and a pinch of love, adding: D saucepan our cover kapatalım.ocağı our little eyes heavy fire to cook bırakıyoruz.zeytinyağl dinner bordershop after a day of food is always good but preferred to let sizindir..piş food service plate and sprinkle with dill on service Let us ... Bon appétit Comments
Big love my food my recipes just for me to remain selfishness, that this wonderful flavors everyone to see, taste the consideration of the December 11 in 2010 decided my blog to open .. for me was a great pleasure cooking and loved ones to share .. Now only my dear wife and loved ones do not share , welcomes everyone who would follow me at my table :))
Big love my food my recipes just for me to remain selfishness, that this wonderful bordershop flavors everyone bordershop to see, taste the consideration of the December 11 in 2010 decided my blog to open .. for me was a great pleasure cooking and loved ones to share .. Now only my dear wife and loved ones do not share , welcomes everyone who would follow me at my table :))
A Touch of Love: Our writing materials, but hazılanış of milk in the milk, add a little writing I've ...
recipes HOW illustrated recipes, quick recipes, dessert recipes slide pie recipes, cake recipes, quick recipes cookie recipes pastries soup recipes cake recipes quick dessert recipes appetizer recipes meat recipes salad recipes cookie recipes
LATEST bordershop COMMENTS bordershop weeping Cake Recipe, NsiI Made for A Touch of Love Crying Cake Recipe, NsiI Made for Zuzu fricassee Bulgur Pilaf Recipe for eren fricassee Bulgur Pilaf Recipe bordershop for eren fricassee Bulgur Pilaf Recipe for eren


No comments:

Post a Comment