Friday, April 3, 2015

1) -So, my method is perhaps the simplest of all: use the lightening mustache! I do it now as alway


TUTORIAL CHIGNON HAIR IN 3 MINUTES HAIR HAIRSTYLE SAVE ...
VLOG MAGICAL NEW YORK / Bryant Park and Elsa Frozen! ray ban usa
Welcome back to the appointment with your five little questions !! Today menu rich! heheh as you may have read I will talk about my dining experience in the restaurant of Bastianich, but of course also of little beauty secrets as my love / hate eyebrows and their color and much more! Ready? let's get started!
1) -So, my method is perhaps the simplest of all: use the lightening mustache! I do it now as always, and in my opinion is the best! In my case when schiarisco become quite orange, because the basic even my hair tends to reddish, and if I'm not careful with the shutter speed, the risk of them becoming carrot-colored!
So what I do is to be very careful to minutes. For mustache you can safely follow the times indicated by lightening creams, but for the eyebrows, that react differently than the whisker hairs and still have a different color of departure, the shutter speed is never more than a minute! The last time I spells such as I had left them with the cream for a few seconds more, and in fact I have become rather 'arancionine' hehe ... but during the parades or other occasions I know for sure that the method ray ban usa used is that of tint classic, which is close to that that hairdressers use for the hair. But this is just a method that I alone in the house would never try, because I'm afraid to damage, such as burning my hand or touch the eye. If we really want then, I suggest you entrust to hairdressers! If you want to do as I do, and for example you want to lighten slightly, eye to shutter! just really very little! ;-)
2) - So ... So that day we decided to go to dinner in the restaurant of Bastianich 'Del place' after the day of the Youtube Space and after the interviews important right there! ;-)
We had the camera with us and then also at the restaurant we could not resist ... I will soon see all the individual dishes! Of course I did not know that that day would have been too. But then when we saw it I could not resist ... and so here we are in this photo!
You have to say it was without doubt the 'BEST dining experience I've ever done !! We ate very well, and I was lucky also to choose the fabulous dishes, which of course you'll ray ban usa see along with the rest in a vlog! In general, in fact I am quite skeptical when it comes to popular restaurants ... The last time I went in and Claudio were to Gordon Ramsay, for our anniversary, and I have to say that out of there I was still hungry! : D It was not a bad experience, God forbid, ray ban usa but for sure I was expecting more.
So that night when Claudio has it proposed, I was pretty hesitant, because I thought it would be yet another restaurant where we would have paid much and ate little. But no .. it was all sublime ray ban usa !!!! Great service and refined, but not those that almost make you feel out of place at all! Yet everyone was in suits and the environment seemed very formal, actually we (that we were dressed in a very very normal, Claudiettis with a t-shirt psychedelic, for example: D) we felt very welcome! They brought butter and lard with bread, as much as 4 different types, ray ban usa and since it is done in a few minutes, because we were very hungry, they have it reported in a short time, for a good two more times! In short, really a great experience! And 'obviously a little' dear, that yes, but believe me it's worth it and I think that we will be back for another occasion .... one in all my birthday (although I'll have to wait another eight months heheh)
3) - It depends very much on the type of skin you have and the type of season. For example, I use in winter mota more cream than in summer, while the heat is used to Dispense according much less because my skin is different. If you use a serum, as happens lately, we say that the right amount for me is about three drops are enough for the whole face.
Same thing for the eye. It takes very little to tap well and in this case, more generally, it is always best not to overdo it because residues may enter the eye cream and burn.
For the face cream instead, having the skin more dry and dehydrate (more specifically, since often ask me: my skin is mixed but very dry and dehydrated especially in winter) will use really great, even if a texture rather fat, because I realize that my type d

No comments:

Post a Comment