Sunday, September 22, 2013

Anda Maric:


Since last week Vanja Rupena, head of RTL's show 'Croatian top model' again in Italy, in Milan - a city that rightly considers his second home. There, in fact, lived and worked the last six years. Behind Vanja are annoying, but endlessly entertaining two-month shooting in various Croatian destinations, discovering and finding Croatian top model so that a return to Milan for a beautiful 32-year-old Vanya, former Miss Croatian and a girl who has 15 years of work on the international fashion scene, certainly a pleasant change. There she was, in fact, happy bridegroom met Raffael Francois, five years younger economist with whom leggy beauty last three and a half years in a romantic relationship. And that means business!
Story: After you capture RTL show "Croatian top model '. What are your impressions? Did everything go as you imagined? Honestly, I could not wait to transfer their experience to date girls who want to one day in this business. There is no more beautiful when we can help people, and when you see the result. It makes me happy! I too thought linea raffaelli that all of this will turn out. I just left it the wonderful adventure that my whole life will be remembered. I trembled before the show began, and we are already at the end. There are still finals 28th November Zagreb. Story: What will the events of the show will remember linea raffaelli forever, and you'd linea raffaelli like to forget? Nothing in my life I do not want to forget, not even this show. People are flesh and blood. I will remember every day spent with the girls and the whole team. There was laughter, teasing, gossiping and crying, the effort and the work that we all show our responsibility in business. I thank the girls and their jury; Tihana Harpin linea raffaelli Zalepugin and Sasa Joki, they supported the project with me and with whom I spent a memorable two and half months.
Actress Doris Pinčić Rogoznica recently praised close friend that with her husband Boris Rogoznica waiting for her son. However, self-effacing from Zadar ...
Anda Maric: "Fear me because I'm alone in this," Nina Moric: "God has kept us on the road," Severina shone on the promotion of new books AleksandraStankovic big twist in the battle Anda Maric for custody of his son Gašper
Seductive Rihanna resting on exotic Thailand mentor linea raffaelli to Anna Wintour Selena Gomez in terms of style? Miley Cyrus naked performances forgetting love shipwreck romantic walk actress Diane Kruger with loved Joshua Jackson
Story.hr | Cosmopolitan.hr | Roditelji.hr | Elle.hr | Sensaklub.hr | Croportal | Magazine Weddings | Men's linea raffaelli Health | National Geographic linea raffaelli | Svi.hr

No comments:

Post a Comment