Saturday, September 14, 2013

In the morning I slept a little longer, and Miro, as a true mother, disagreed breakfast and saved m


Home Travel News Interesting tokidoki barbie Tips They travel Aerosvijet Winter Journey Journey Journey readers by 1000 Days of Summer by Tomislav Perko Happiness tokidoki barbie Around The World by Snjezana Onni Photos & Events About Us Who are we? Contact Blog
It turned out that the old man from the last post goes, slow and uncertain, according to SB. He left me right where I wanted, at the western exit of the city, so I take that as a bad sign and decided to return to Zagreb. Do not like to travel another 1,000 days, a home I have a warm bed and my mother's care!
I'm lying, I'm tokidoki barbie not! But I'm waiting for two hours even had much time to slowly tokidoki barbie agree impressions. With time, however, the cars began to stand, and I run into a couple of small - from the military commander in the county over the former dealers who suggested me to cross the border on foot though that would not have a problem - arrived to Belgrade. And there mostly familiar faces. Friend tokidoki barbie Mark whom I visited last year during the ATPS race and even some on the CS meeting. Leisurely start.
The next day I go to Novi Sad. I'm standing at the exit from Belgrade, lift thumb, next to me Grandpa of 104 years (whether my 1000 days everywhere follow grandpa?) Rising stick and thus halt. Batman and Robin we were not up to the knee - Grandpa and I soon catch transport. Some short routes because Grandpa does not have a lot of life, and to carry out all the driving. Too bad because he could with me to jump into the first convertible ever, hang the rod on the mirror and let his hair flying. But again, I do not know what's Grandpa in the life lived.
Kilometers to Novi Sad to reduce, exchanged the vehicle, tokidoki barbie exchanged stories. Most often repeated the story of the war, as was unnecessary and that he regressed life. How are people needlessly tokidoki barbie lost good friends, all in the name of politics. tokidoki barbie In Novi Sad, the number of known two hundred six steps in Dositejeva and let Emmanuel, a girl that I met by chance a few years ago at the station in Pula, that shows me his city so slowly redirecting back to Belgrade.
I stand a little further away from me, two girls in skirts prekratkratkim. They stop immediately, I'm nobody. I just take out the paper to note down how urgently need to obtain any short dress in similar circumstances (my legs are no worse than their!), tokidoki barbie But then stops the car with three people who ask if I knew the way to Belgrade. I would confess that I do not know, but without skirts and little lies not so soon catch transport. Well I say that I know. Anyway, I think you - great city, we guess it fulat! And I most certainly did not. Leave me in a suburb of the city, and I find Mirijevo, tokidoki barbie part of Belgrade where Miroslav waiting for me, a guy who will do my logo and some more details for "1000 days of summer." Miro is, it seems, one of the extended arm of my parents because I'm all the time maternal care offered tokidoki barbie things and food. I even ate the soup - you hear, Mom?
The next day we meet with speculation about what will be a logo, a business reef stories from his childhood. Miroslav told me how nineties considered lost since, with a bunch of like-minded, fought for justice and worked to overthrow Milosevic regime. Passed the sanctions, bombing, beautiful day and for a cure.
In the evening, tokidoki barbie Miro went for a swim (champion Serbia in some žnj categories: p) and I to Mark once again toast and take a backpack with whom tomorrow through Sofia. No one would believe it, but in his apartment again, I saw familiar faces from last year. I guess I'll have to go even further to meet and finally some new people.
After I returned to Miroslav, and turned on the laptop while I waited for my mom to pick skajpu, thinking that parents not at all difficult to persuade to learn new things. You just need to go three years on the road and they immediately learn to use new technologies.
In Belgrade, I decided to keep a shirt, socks and a small towel. First, because I'm working on reducing the weight of the backpack (we are now at 20, the goal is at least 17, and would not complain at all and to be below 15 kg). Secondly, if I lose my way, Miro will provide sniffer dogs to sniff me.
In the morning I slept a little longer, and Miro, as a true mother, disagreed breakfast and saved me a couple of local apples from Cacak, and then transformed into my dad and started the car and dumped me almost to the toll booths to Nis. "If someone steals, call me and tell me the code" time is nice. '"I now doubt that you will get those bloodhounds if you get lost!
"Again, I turn on the road", I was thinking, but I came because within 36 seconds stood Nikola I reminded him of his younger days. It seems that we are gods ATPS expiate it 2 hours at Slavonski Brod! Nikola is just going to Nis, but, he says, will have to stop first to Kragujevac, so if I can wait a while. I was a little deal, because tokidoki barbie time is running, I have 997 days to be in Croatia, and he would be stopped by ... but I thought if I do it to remind him of his youth, maybe it was me in middle age, so come on, let him.
We drive through the various tokidoki barbie villages of central Serbia as we

No comments:

Post a Comment