Saturday, September 21, 2013

- You need to be a little crazy and brave. I do not always everything was fabulous. I lived in stra


News Business Sport Culture Scene Life Regions Zagreb Cars Blog Classroom House & Garden Croatia World Croatia in EU Crime Columns Techno & iQ Attractions Gallery Premium showcase infographics EUčionica Games Economy Companies Markets Personal Finance EnergoTesla Football Eurobasket 2013 Basketball Baseball Water Polo Ice F1 Combat Skiing Other Premium showcase Movie Music TV Seal Literature Theatre Fine arts showcase Premium Fotosofia soap star Reality Estrada Gallery Premium showcase Summer panorama My health Love and Sex Dining and Travel Travel patrol Shopping priceless shoes Back to School V Magazine Slavonia Northwest Adriatic Croatia Central Croatia Zg News reporter Flying My Neighbourhood City kindergarten as Personal data deserve Comments Send story Additional information Premium Premium FAQ Cars
23:15 Hrgović broke arcade David Haye canceled match against Fury 22:24 CIA: We are surprised at the reaction of Belgrade by storm! priceless shoes 22:18 Close Ivanac priceless shoes hit cyclist and left him dead! 21:47 Turudić: CPA is not a law but Frankenstein priceless shoes or platypus 21:44 Zagreb resident in Mali Losinj stabbed wife?! 21:26 The biggest local gatherings every year gather 6 million beer drinkers
Actress in an interview to screen reveals Judith Frankovic: I feel that I could spend with Mark Matanic life star of "Daddy," which we see in the series, "Loza", reveals why her love with cameraman Mark BRDAR was fatal, and why life should be a little crazy
Related Articles Philosophy Pope: It is not good to say - I met God and I have no doubt, "Often the press have the best journalists' Picula: If the government cares about Schengen, then we should act Reding: 'freedom of movement no discussions' P. Matvejević: I'm ashamed and I'm sick when I see how it treats the Cyrillic
Unlike some Croatian actress who is trying so hard to be different from each other, yet are anything but their own, Judith Franković with it never had, nor will have any problems. Judith is a person with whom to talk easily, socialize easily, dreamy, quiet, unobtrusive, exudes innocence and sophistication of a past era in which we are often nostalgic. And her acting way out of the shadows to the limelight is not entirely typical. Acting priceless shoes at the Academy was not studied, opted for Comparative Literature priceless shoes at the Faculty, which soon plans to graduate in Exit attended an acting studio, she worked in the cloakroom and marketing that could be financed. For all, says this 30-year-old Zagreb actress, priceless shoes blamed her dad that she was given the name by his mother, Judith.
- For my dad I always said that in some other life circumstances was an actor. This has a spark of life in him, my sister and I often laugh with his anecdotes and escapades. And mom is equally creative, working in kindergarten as an educator, leads a rhythmic group. Today, they have more fun than I do, go to festivals, celebrations, birthdays. Recently they celebrated silver wedding priceless shoes anniversary - the story itself and the actress priceless shoes who wants a balanced, long-lived love story.
And when it comes to acting with great perseverance, in that the field had a little luck. The first major theatrical priceless shoes role, she is in "Judith priceless shoes French" at Exit propelled her into the top acting. It showed his talent, passion and authority, and the results while not lacking. There was a Croatian Theatre Awards, piled were performed in commercials and roles in good films.
- You need to be a little crazy and brave. I do not always everything was fabulous. I lived in strange apartments priceless shoes in the city, homes. And last year due to the financial situation boyfriend and I are from a large apartment had to move to a smaller. Young people today are constantly under some pressure, acquisition of material things. Gotta have it, gotta have it, then I stop and think about it I do not need to have any of that - explains Judith. Love is what you want to have, and wish her two years ago, met a young photographer Marko Brdar, whom she met at the Academy.
- We worked one exercise. Then I was very busy, I hardly agreed to do at the request of a friend of mine and directors. When I saw Mark, that was it, I could not stop watching. I wanted him to drink tea, talk and dream. Everything about him was fatal. And today I am drawn to the passion in his work and photography. I'm still his favorite model - a laugh to Judith priceless shoes while showing a photo of your boyfriend that made Polaroid camera in her favorite cafe in Vienna. Shared priceless shoes passion they travel, and a favorite destination for France.
- This summer we were in Paris, it was really romantic. We stayed in a small small hotels, walked to exhaustion, breakfast croissants near the Eiffel Tower, wandering through priceless shoes museums, exploring priceless shoes Montmartre, we bought a small robot that we

No comments:

Post a Comment