Friday, September 13, 2013

Story: You


Few people can not help but wonder if the dawn broke radio antenna, from where Barbara Kolar much energy to be nice and prodding interlocutors. The recipe for a good mood, he says, lies in the fact that it arrives to be angry. As soon as you open your eyes, kissed her female dog Lola, and work is already waiting for colleagues that are great agrees. Has just turned 42, but it feels great, because he finally realized his dream and bought borsalino an apartment. And although the spring on emotional level with blonde Barbara there is nothing new, and over the years has meant that the love has to happen spontaneously, recently believes that if we do not start some things, one we will not even happen. borsalino About all that the Story speaks favorite blonde in HTV's show "The last corps' re overwhelmed with longtime borsalino colleague Dusko Ćurlica. Story: Today is a special day ... Happy Birthday, Barbara! Since the rest at 4.30, who has first congratulated? Thank you. Believe it or not, some dear friends waiting for midnight to be first. Once called, today sent a message because it is unlikely that I'm awake at that time.
Story: I know you were once worshiped trip for his birthday, you're going this year to some distant destination? Unfortunately, no. These, and the way things are, and the next few years I will have to meet the trip to the balcony in their new home. Actually, it's not bad at all! And I can always drag a palm tree and buy some pineapple and there you exoticism.
Story: Have you or a person who likes to celebrate birthdays? Yes. It must be hereditary; borsalino grandfather had birthday the same day as me and these are still organized on the occasion of a great celebration. The last serious celebration, borsalino I had two years ago, for round anniversary and following these will be when filled with 45 or 50 This year I planned to celebrate the birthday of immigration, but the works were a bit dragged, and will wait for the party.
Story: fail you sometimes years? Never intentionally or aloud. Only sometimes I have to think about where the figure comes because it sometimes happens that you get stuck in a year, so this is on top of the language. A long time they were 23, and 32 and 39 ... But as long as people who do not know me surprise my real age because they look younger, there are some requirements for squeezing. After all, newspapers are always willing to expose me, like you, like, right in the title.
Story: They say that the new thirties forties today, what do you say to that? When I walked into the thirties, are constantly borsalino told that they are the new twenties, and when I crossed the forties, it was learned that the new thirties. So, the poor, I have to wait for the new decade that I realized that I was in that earlier. Joking aside, with all the recession and poverty, the world still better lives, people can better care for the health and appearance. Once the forties were ripe old age, and today some hitherto and does not come out of puberty.
Story: If so, there's still time for all, marriage, children, even though it was never a priority ... How do you look at marriage, are you sorry that you are not married or feel better as a free successful woman? I tried ringing borsalino that I could compare it to me better. I am satisfied, but that happens to me a great love and that I blew into his head that I still registrar borsalino before - my God, why not? I still think that it's just a symbolic act because I've never heard that someone got to the wedding and the warranty card for marriage. Love does not save paper, but love itself.
Story: borsalino Have you thought about motherhood? Could you be a single mother, to adopt a child? Most people can do more than you think, so I doubt I, like many other women cope with demanding tasks one lure. But I must admit that I do not have specific plans when that matter.
Story: You're organized, you can get up in the morning, then the first walking his dog Lola, go to the antenna, make music projects on television. Have you any time for a private life? Since childhood best cope when I have a million of liabilities borsalino and when my day was planned and completed by the end. If you have only one task, switch me to a Southern borsalino averse and usually find a way to avoid it as well. So I have time for a personal life, I always have time for what I love.
Story: What time do most often, get it? I love to hang out with friends, although it became increasingly difficult to arrange. I love to read, go to the cinema and theater. I love a good concert, as classical as rock. Before I go out more. But since I'm taking borsalino an early-morning radio program, I can not really let go until three in the morning and then the whole next day incoherent crawl. However, good things do not renounce. Last Thursday, for example, super fun I had at a concert in Sax 'Antenna Plugged Porin Acoustic' Gustaf, Neno Belan and mother. I remembered what it was for long hair - that mlatiš it as Bare sings' And you still cry. " I can not wait for tomorrow's edition ištekano Lukyja, Damir Urban and Iggy Pop.
Story: Where do you draw the strength to

No comments:

Post a Comment