Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I clean at home in all closets office shoes and basement and sell type everything and then some on

Mamamini | whyred
I clean at home in all closets office shoes and basement and sell type everything and then some on the Stockholm flea markets. but now it's like this, among everything old I found these stövletterna in black suede from whyred. Thus, booties, I completely forgot that I had. thing with them is that they're going to do to soaring boots too. and they have not gone many yards in their old age. I have no idea, I'll sell them at the next flea market on Saturday or are they here a couple to keep? I am just blind when it comes to them. help for now, say. nelli she test drive them for so long.
acne miniature COVER KIDS ON FACEBOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment