Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Kaplan likes memes. This proposes a time that I also liked:

Tell me me me and I blog ALL pictures video work day of classes 2013 2012 Tumblr Links: The Atomic Ant RSS Previous Next
The Kaplan likes memes. This proposes a time that I also liked: "When I was small" joe snyder [I read of the repeat itself, to Leo and his, Congo and Gradicela y yo] When I was little pasáronme things different from what they have.
I will only tell you commit a crime shortly after the move from the village to New York: I went to blow the unit to the school Escuela La Grande Work of Atocha, the Spanish Galician to, but in a few weeks as the locals spoke, though he did not understand all meaning, and that was the trigger. One afternoon, joe snyder around the school, I told my mom the other day that I had to take a coin to echar in the piggy bank of "them birds." My mother asked repeatedly what kind of birds these were, but I did not know what to say, or want to dig into the matter so as not to show my ignorance, because there was something there that to me if I escaped, since all pronounced "paganitos" it had to be necessarily "birds", only omitting the frost because of Corunna joe snyder spoke thinner than us.
Girls who gave currency to the paganitos colocábanlle a laciño, as in any nomination, but which gave the coin more value they put a precious medallion, great-she almost always wore the same proud, until another girl he snatched the Leadership with a higher currency and passed the medallion look, and so in the courtyard of the Vine at the time of the break all dmirabamos medallion with envy. At least I do. But my money was always short. I do not remember what the heck I besbellou ear that reasoning Could I use it to break the commandment compelling, not because of the law of God, is not my mother, not steal. But one day my mother joe snyder siseille a coin worth five times larger than the ever had. That day batíame the heart in the chest as he watched the medallion was changing according apron girls were throwing money in piggy bank until, triumphant Metin my money, and hija of the Nativity of Mary, held the precious joe snyder medallion on my apron . Lot "of pride and satisfaction" caressed the desired object and still not seen well when the other girl threw a coin in the piggy bank bigger than my hands white and soft, hija de la Natividad de Maria started the field without my medallion tab. Betraying the trust of my mother only to suffer this humiliation, to test the honey and I removed the lips! That day I learned a lesson: when delinque need to ensure the top.
The next day my mother roubeille portfolio had the money to shop. Metinos in my pocket and I did not come to the time when hija de la Natividad de Maria would piggy bank and medallion Campari in my apron until someone passed my number, which you would COSTAR! She was sewing and singing. When I threw all those money for the birds echoed on the ceiling of the classroom that Clin accompanying the voices of the choir of angels and archangels I heard within me. The medallion was finally mine. I looked triumphant, with the calm of the winners, the money placed in the other piggy bank. Knew unbeatable. And Lucina the medallion the whole day, in class, in the playground, in the dining room, disfrutei the looks of admiration, I lived my day of glory. But little harsh happiness for the culprits. joe snyder When I went to deliver the medallion to be filed in his case until the next day that would be me, the hija de la Natividad de Maria asked, suspicious, like sports shoes tú all that dinero? because joe snyder I gave it my mom. Check then on va accompany you home this girl that reads vain to ask to your mom if you cierto that you gave all that dinero. Ya, but you're my mom Trabaja it all day and Away to be in vain. Vaya, vaya, pues va just going and is expected to llegue tu mom. And all the way from the hand of that girl so nice looking thoughtfully and save me from being like a barking at the school. Already joe snyder saw the headlines:
Cuspiríanme in the face, who would not play with me the rope or the gum. And Mom would take at least a month in forgive, and would have to go confesarme mandaríanme and pray a lot of rosaries, and see if forgiveness was a sin like that. But now I worry that later, now the key was to save my honor. Prolonguei joe snyder the path around unneeded, thinking plan and the girl was impacientaba. You are here. Expect it in the goal, which baja my mom who likes to read in lleva friendly home. And before she could react since I had climbed the stairs every three to the first, and put the key, and entered, as he told my mother, mom mom, Porfavor Porfavor joe snyder at me discover, Vienna cole him to preguntarte I do a dist dinero for them birds, tú says yes, porfavormamádíquesí if all the saber that soy

No comments:

Post a Comment