Sunday, October 20, 2013

What I Wore Life Shopping Travel


What I Wore Life Shopping Travel & Hotel Reviews Thing Of The Week Beauty Fashion Interviews Video Menswear - Monsieur Robot Kidswear - Mini Robot Letters From The Louniverse MRLA - Maurice De La Falaise
Whyred is one of my favourite labels showing in Stockholm - and also a brand I like to wear. So it is sometimes difficult to look at their show without making a list in my head of all the pieces I want to wear. The SS14 collection is called "Through a Glass Darkly" and is inspired by the light and colours on Farö and Ingmar Bergman's eponymous film. Architecture also inspired a big part of the line, particularly the progressive work of Danish architect Rem Koolhaas. Just like at Dagmar , the city influences what its inhabitants are wearing of want to wear. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment