Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It seems unreal rise knowing that tomorrow we started our walk back but the day continues and I am


Our President, Mary Reimóndez, India is doing monitoring and evaluation of our projects Karaikal, Salem and Tiruchy and will share with us their experience through a blog of The Journal
You have the word routines begin to settle heavy in my bones. A very time consuming operation of the office, as we do not want to leave the place because meet monica velour we know that tomorrow I will not be there, coming into a certain house pretending to normal as I dedicate raking the things I need to embed in the suitcase (Blanca as one of my best capabilities are the magician of suitcases!), the get up early and finish the process, the departure of Manimekalai that lies at the door of the house, a crazy trip to Chennai with breakdown van and included only late arrival to the city because of the immense jams that surround it, the henna that Bobby puts me in hand, sharing the bed with her, Manuela Blanca and only an hour to exit the airport at three in the morning room and the brief farewell to Bobby and both the door international trips, billing, controls, ride the shops Chennai airport to stay awake, the plane of the British, still familiar faces, scrambled dreams. When landfill in London fills me with cold body. The lack of color, lack of Tamil writing on every corner, their faces white. Let alone when I arrive at the door of the plane going to Madrid where a group of exchange students do the Spanish usual roar that nothing seems to roar in Tamil songs at full volume. My body reaches Vigo after two days of travel, my suitcase comes a day later, my head, heart, or some part of the ethereal and indescribable that are still there, but two weeks later, when I write this and I know that day or mitigate the feeling, that part never returns at all. Right now I need to call both every other day just to chat a little bit of our stuff, that which is invisible meet monica velour and incomprehensible meet monica velour to around me. It's like anywhere else I continue living my other life and for some reason it was moved here, where I feel like at this point certainly be less. She did not missing anything (except people), many still had breath to do much more. But this is the side where you have to be now. Where you have to get up for work grows. Where two hundred people who need more support in order to keep all the things meet monica velour we've been talking about these months. So it was something of the words that have been pouring into the ocean virtual, we are here now to pick up some fish. Luckily I take in the energy of all the people who time and again I show that changes are possible, the anger of the injustices you need to finish the realization that with very little done and that everyone have a lot to say on that happens in the world. Come ready to infect those who leave. During these months you and I talked and calastes observastes: now ye who have the word callous and while I observe. meet monica velour
It happens when people around us approach the savings groups. The incredulity. It seems difficult to digest our mindset that a group of human beings, poor ladies for more signs, to meet, save money, take credit, return it on time, worrying about her companions, collect extra money for some emergency meet monica velour support each other after all no no ultimate goal of profit. Hence, at each meeting of the questions appear meet monica velour Vanakkam I call verification. First, what happens if you do not pay any? Women know what is in the statutes of his group but to all representatives who meet in the office never had any experience because the level of return on credit is 100%. The disbelief on and also the questions that are taking a turn increasingly bizarre. And what happens if some leave the group? And if some dies? Everything is provided for in the statutes with the idea of justice and solidarity that imperase world economic forum in the world would simply paradise. When we say that we have much to learn from the South refer to things like this. Hence, this year sees the first group ride saving in. Madia has called! and it comprises all volunteer group of Santiago. They are the roots that emigrated meet monica velour here, the energy of these women, Madialeva overcome disbelief and began a phase much more exciting: the change. Blowing like a wind unstoppable, we see that there is hope for this new year.
It seems unreal rise knowing that tomorrow we started our walk back but the day continues and I am about to go to university to act I comprometín with Manimekalai. It's not something I particularly fancy, to put it euphemistic, but if you ask me something Manimekalai there is no no for an answer. Also, I understand the importance of the event, as will inaugurate a course of

No comments:

Post a Comment