Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I just listened to the P3 radio show with you and i need to say that i like you more and more, i rea

Whyred | Elin Kling
I PASSED BY the Whyred -store the other day. Found this bag. I think it so simple and perfect. Exactly what Ive been looking for. And I like that its all in black, no silver or gold-details at all. I want both colors, and I will get a least one of them. I just have to wait for a while since I got the Alaia-boots the other day..
I just listened to the P3 radio show with you and i need to say that i like you more and more, i really becoming a big fan haha! Your so cute and funny, i was laughing here like crazy. You have a great personality, so down to earth. Rock on Elin, kram
It’s perfect, and yest the fact that it’s ALL BLACK makes it amazing! Good buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment